Privacy and Security Policy
In addition to reviewing this Agreement, you should also read our Privacy and Security Policy to better comprehend how we collect and use your personal information. Your use of the Site and its Services constitutes your agreement to its terms and conditions.
Ownership of the Site and Site Information
The Site is expressly owned and operated by Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. Unless otherwise noted, the design and content features on the Site, including information and other materials, illustrations, product layout and design, icons, navigational buttons, artwork, graphics, text, data, audio sound, software and the like, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof (the “Site Information”), are owned by Supermodels Pvt. Ltd or are licensed from third party service providers by Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. Imagery and photography, barring all that are owned by littleredtote.com / Supermodels Pvt. Ltd., have been credited to the respective Source, duly belong to their respective owners and we claim no ownership to them. From time to time, the Site will use images found on the web, believed in the public domain and does not claim to be the owner of such images.
The Site, as a whole and in part, is protected by copyright, trademark, service mark, trade name, and other intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and all other applicable rights are reserved.
Site Information is provided “As Is”
Site Information is provided “as is” with all faults. You use the Site Information, as authorized herein, at your own risk. Site Information may contain errors, omissions, or typographical errors or may be out of date. Supermodels Pvt. Ltd may change, delete or update any Site Information at any time and without prior notice.
Use of the Service by you
You may view and use the Site Information only for your personal information. Except as set forth in this Agreement, the Site does not grant to you any right to use, reproduce, copy, modify, transfer, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works, publicly perform, or distribute by any means, method or process any Site Information. Your right to use the Site and the Services is personal to you — you may not authorize others to use the Site and the Services, and you are responsible for all use of the Site and the Services by you and by those you allow to use, or provide access to, the Site and the Services. You agree to use the Site and the Services only for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products and/or information are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. Readers are advised to do their own research and make decisions in partnership with your health care provider. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any medication, please consult your physician. Nothing you read here should be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or courses of treatment.
Non-Commercial Use only
The Site is for the personal use of individuals only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies and/or businesses may not use the Services, the Site Information or the Site for any purpose. You agree not to make unauthorized use of Site Information by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching, or otherwise, except as permitted by law or as expressly permitted in writing by this Agreement or Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including efforts to collect usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site, will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
Eligibility to use the site and the services
The Site and the Services are not intended for users under the age of 18. To register for any Services offered on the Site, you must be 18 years of age or older. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you may only use the Site in conjunction with your parents or guardians. Supermodels Pvt. Ltd does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13. Children under 13 should not send any information about themselves to Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. If a child under 13 submits information through any part of the Site, and Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. becomes aware that the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible.
Registration with the Site
You may need to provide us with certain information, including your name, address, phone number and email address, when appropriate. We will assist you in creating a user id and a password to protect your account information.
The following list outlines some known limits for Unacceptable Content but does not set forth a comprehensive listing of Unacceptable Content and practices prohibited by the Site. Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right, at any time, without notice, to delete, edit, and/or remove from the Site any Content and to bar any user from posting Content to the Site. Further, Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. may change these restrictions at any time without prior notice by updating this section on the Site.
Unacceptable Content includes, but is not limited to, Content that is:
1) Is lewd, profane, obscene, or indecent, including any Content that is violent or pornographic or that contains nudity, explicit violent or sexual material, or depictions of violent or sexual acts;
2) Is harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable, including Content used to harass, stalk or threaten a person;
3) Is unlawful or that could facilitate the violation of any applicable law, regulation or governmental policy;
4) Offers or disseminates any fraudulent goods, services, schemes or promotions, including any “make money fast” schemes or pyramid schemes;
5) Is libelous, defamatory, or knowingly false or misrepresents another person;
6) Seeks to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise represent your affiliation with a person or entity;
7) Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, or infringes upon the intellectual property rights of any third party, including the copyrights, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents of such third party, or is posted without the express permission of the owner(s) of such rights;
8) Includes any material that is encrypted or that involves the transmission of “junk mail,” unsolicited mass mailing or spamming, or unauthorized advertising;
9) Is harmful to Supermodels Pvt. Ltd.’s or any other party’s systems and networks, including any transmissions which may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, data or personal information;
10) Violates any obligation of confidentiality or violates the privacy, publicity, moral or any other right of any third party; and
11) Is intended to offer professional legal, medical, investment, or other such advice; and
12) Consists of any other Content that Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. in its sole discretion deems to be Unacceptable Content.
Intellectual Property Rights of Third Parties
Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. requires that all users who post Content on any area of the Site or sites linked to the Site adhere to the following standards directed at protecting the intellectual property rights of third parties:
Users must ensure that all content contained in their Content is original material created by the user herself or himself, unless proper attribution is given to a third party.
All opinions and statements should represent the user’s honest views.
Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the access of users, subscribers, and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Site contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify our Designated Agent in writing of such infringement, so we can verify and hence rectify the said claim immediately and with urgency. Please see our Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. Copyright Policy for more information on how to report infringement of your copyright.
Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. Is in accordance with the provisions of the The Indian Copyright Act 1957 as amended from time to time. We have designated an agent to receive notices of claims of copyright infringement: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe your copyright has been infringed, you may provide us with notice. To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
– A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
– Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
– Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
– Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
– A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We may give notice to our users that we have received a notice of infringement by means of a general notice on our site, electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user’s physical address in our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
– Your physical or electronic signature;
– Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
– A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
– Your name, physical address and telephone number, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
We have a policy of terminating access to our Covered Sites of any user who repeatedly infringes the proprietary rights of any third party.
Use of the Site is at your Own Risk
Any information disclosed in Public Areas of the Site is public information that may be viewed and collected by any party. Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. cannot control the use of information disclosed through the posting of Content on Public Areas of the Site. We urge you to protect your privacy by not disclosing your home address, telephone numbers, and other personally identifiable information. You acknowledge that your posting and use of Content is at your own risk. You agree that Supermodels Pvt. Ltd.and its third party service providers are not responsible and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any Content posted to the Site by you or others, including any Unacceptable Content that violates these restrictions. Supermodels Pvt. Ltd., its affiliates and its third party service providers shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your posting or use of any Content.
Use of Content Supplied by You
For information regarding use of personal information you provide or communicate to Supermodels Pvt. Ltd., please see our Privacy and Security Policy. By posting Content or engaging in any other form of communication through the Site, you grant Supermodels Pvt. Ltd., and represent and warrant that you have the right to so grant, a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, perform, display, transmit and distribute such Content or communication and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing, for any purpose, including commercial purposes.
Content posted by users is not endorsed by Supermodels Pvt. Ltd.
Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the Content posted by users on the Site. Any Content placed on the Site, including advice and opinions, are the views and responsibility of those who post the Content and do not necessarily represent the views of Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. or its third party service providers. Supermodels Pvt. Ltd.reserves the right, but undertakes no duty or obligation, to review, edit, move or delete any Content posted on the Site, in its sole discretion, without notice. You agree that Supermodels Pvt. Ltd.and its third party service providers are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any Content posted to the Site by others, including Unacceptable Content that violates this Agreement.
Third Party Linkages
If you have a question about whether a particular site is linked to and/or has a business relationship with the Site, or have a general question about Supermodels Pvt. Ltd., please email us at email@example.com for more information.
The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Supermodels Pvt. Ltd., and its officers, directors, employees, contractors, sub-contractors, partners, licensors or agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access of the Website; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms Conditions; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, intellectual property, publicity or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that Content posted by you has caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Site.
Visitor to Comply with Applicable Laws
This Website may be accessible from places that are out of the geographical boundaries of the Republic of India. Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. makes no representation that the material available on the Website is appropriate for use in other locations. Visitors and Users that access the Website from locations other that the geographical boundaries of their respective countries do so at their own risk, and shall be responsible for compliance with the cyber and other applicable laws of India.
Changes to Agreement and Additional Rules of Usage
Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to modify, alter or update this Agreement. The date of the most recent revision will appear on this page. Continued access to the Site and use of the Services by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Agreement. Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. also reserves the right to post, from time to time, additional rules of usage that apply to specific parts of the Site, which may be posted in the relevant parts of the Site, and will be clearly identified. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to comply with these additional rules.
Suspension or Termination of your Use
Your failure to follow the requirements of this Agreement may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Services, without notice, in addition to Supermodels Pvt. Ltd.’s other remedies. Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. further reserves the right to terminate, without notice, any user’s access to or use of the Site for any reason.
Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right without notice, at any time and for any reason, to terminate the Site or any portion thereof or any products or Services offered through the Site.
little red tote is a trademark of Supermodels Pvt. Ltd, which includes all featured words, symbols, logos, acronyms and communication used to identify the brand and intellectual property.
1) Be respectful and civil to other members, even if you disagree with them.
2) Any unacceptable content (including but not limited to posts, user names, or subject lines) will be deleted.
3) We do not allow harassing, threatening, racist, abusive, hateful, violent, vulgar, or obscene language or behavior.
4) Participation in, encouragement, or suggestion of any illegal behavior is cause for immediate deletion and suspension of posting privileges, and may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
5) No articles, news reports, or other copyrighted material may be posted without the permission of the relevant copyright owners.
6) Flooding or spamming on the site is not permitted.
7) No commercial solicitation or advertising will be allowed.
8) This is a public discussion forum. Do not post personal or any other identifying information, such as your name, address, telephone number, etc. Also, do not post any personal information about a third party without that person’s explicit consent.
9) Please keep in mind that other users may claim expert status (legal, medical, etc.) that they do not, in fact, possess. We encourage you to use discretion in following their advice.
10) All posted content may be used by Supermodels Pvt. Ltd. in any and all media, including (but not limited to) Websites, magazines, and books. Please refer to our Privacy and Security Policy for more information.